Tuesday, January 20, 2026

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF on The Ledge -

Then moved to the perch stick -
Lord PF on his point -
And the sun puddle found him -

Just after 7pm - 29 - Clear - and The Babblers have fired up the panic machine as they watch a potential BIG ONE for this weekEND -
After our Saturday early 'ventures, it was ZzzzZzzz time -
Her head was even off the back corner of The Evil Doggy Bed -
But once I grabbed the keys, she was ready for our food pick up from Men In The Kitchen - I am going to miss them when this location closes when their Downtown York restaurant opens - I ordered a little early so we had some nicer light for our trip - and could see the deer better -

Better?  
Seeing this promoted on their FB page had lured me in - Salmon Bites with Peach BBQ Sauce over Mac&Cheese -  and I chose the fried treatment for the Salmon -
I ordered a Chicken Rice Black Beans Broccoli Bowl to have for SUNday lunch -
And made an early Dog Tax Payrment - 
Used my Loyalty Points for The Brussels Sprouts with Chicken & Sausage Appetizer -
Revealing the Mac&Cheese layer - I ate all of the salmon - and some of the Mac&Cheese - and tucked the rest away for another meal -
The Dog Salmon Tax -
This is such a nice mix o'foods!
The Dog Brussels Sprout Tax -
And as expected, SUNday morning greeted us with a fresh dose of SNOW!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

5 comments:

  1. The weatherPeeps are telling us more snow this weekend too! The foodables always look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willow sure gets compensated well with a variety of foods. Hoping the babblers are wrong with their weekend forecast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The good thing about snow is if you get lost you follow the trail back home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lulu: "Small numbers and big snows for the weekend? Sounds good to me!"
    Java Bean: "Ayyy, Lulu, estás loco."

    ReplyDelete