Thursday, September 10, 2026

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF is doing hers!

Heading to 6pm - 87 - SUNny - the last of our 'warm' days for a time -
The Volunteer Jungle -
I did spend some time on Monday tieing it up a bit - there are so many limbs - and so many yummies ripening -
Whilst I was on one side of our patio barrier, this was the view on the other -
I think  I will be doing some harvesting soon - 
Later on her NonLabor Day -
Tuesday morning - knowing a 'venture was coming - working The KhrossTrek Driver -
Always the happiest of passengers -
Somehow The Pumpkin Spice Wafers made it to MyGiant's cart - those damn Shelf Gnomes -
This was on one of the vehicles in the lot - we have one on our frig - magnetstyle - and we also have a sticker too on The Khottage Kitchen table -
Oh look what was in the back of The KhrossTrek - looks like she channeled the olden days -
THEN after 3pm - when they opened - and revealed D.O.T.W. it was off to Stylish Dogs -
As soon as we saw that on their Facebook Page, I queued MY DROOL -
Out to those eyes & ears -
🐾
She said let's get that awesome aroma container back to The Khottage -
This was over us as we pulled in The Khottage driveway -
Rodney Roadkill was OH SO GOOD!!!  I actually used a fork to eat it - so heavy with YUMS!
My stylish dog!
She even got some of the tasty smoked Sechrist dog - for the roll was so tasty I wanted to finish it!
Some napping until her dinner time -
SUN puddle - and more proof how this shade is rockin' The Khottage Living Room for us - one of the best things I did for US!

We mixed it up for our Wednesday - we did our meal for the day at Sips for breakfast - so we can enjoy some Smash 'N Batter 'today' -

Of course, we'll be sharing here tomorrow amongst the skEYE's - we even had another canine enjoying his time with his human!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!
PeeEssWoo - once again, thanks to Willow and her Auntie Di for my birthday flowers - they have done all they can and have gone out with this week's trash - here is a last shot from the weekEND!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the tomatoes. Are you allowed to partake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your every single day is so busy, Willow, now that your #1 has retired!

    Woofs,
    Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tomato bush is huge and there is nothing better than a yummy tomato sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do they get their ideas for their hot dogs. Watch Willow near the tomato plant or she may harvest them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Java Bean: "Ayyy, we are not sure what a Rodney Roadkill hot dog is, but our Dada wants one!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mercy, but you get some good food. Enjoy those tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete