![]() |
| Lady PF was in place - and waiting for the Nor'easter to swing on back - |
She spent a good portion of the day on The Nest Box -
Like this -
Heading to 7pm - 61 - Cloudy - Our area of PA handled the Nor'easter okay - and since areas were still in 'drought' level, the rains were welcome -but The Shore Points - WOW!!! - Khrazy and Amazing -
So at first Saturday morning, I thought we would just hang at The Khottage - after all, The Frig had more than enough for foodables - I even called Dawn's to tell them we would probably not be in - as I was pretty sure they would be wondering - but whilst on the phone with Connie - she said the magic words when I asked -
The Dog always gets her ride -
Silly KhrossTrek Driver -
Since I had said to make the order TO GO, it was out to the Ears & Eyes -
And back to The Khottage -
I had harvested some of the Volunteers on FrEYEday - and our TO GO BAG -
The Magic Word - MEATLOAF - yes, there was still some available!!!
The Ears & Eyes of course!
She seemed to say SO THIS IS WHAT I MISS whilst you are in there - and I'm watching The KhrossTrek -
It was so AWESOME - as usual - but better!
The Dog Tax -
Oh look - A DOG!
With a bonus bit - just some of the toasted marble -
See - I KNEW you wanted to go out -
With Afternoon napping -
PLURAL -
Auntie Di shared some shots of Khousin Emmy eating her GReat Pumpkin!
We were glad she enjoyed it - and always happy to share treats from Kerri's Pawsome Bakery!
We expect to have a normal'ish Monday - with an extra - a visit from Walt - our Finance Guy - and Dad to Sky The Golden Retriever!
Happy Monday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!


























Another rainy and windy day here but not as crazy as it has been. Your meatloaf sandwich is making me wish I could grocery shop - tomorrow will be better weather.
ReplyDeleteThat's alot of tomatoes from a volunteer plant! Meatloaf sandwich looks tasty! Hoping to have a dry Monday.
ReplyDeleteIt makes you glad you changed your mind, doesn't it.
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, that nor'easter sure did deliver a wallop to the coast back East! Rain is good, but maybe not all the rain at once, sí?"
ReplyDeleteLulu: "All our hurricanes off shore here, still no rain for us. But they sure have been throwing big waves at the coast. I guess we're getting our water delivered that way for now ..."