Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Tuesday Telling

Thunderstorms were the theme of the day - nothing too krazy for our area - 
Lady PF was sad to hear Eagle Jackie from Big Bear CA got her Eagle Angel Wings -
Heading to 730pm  - 72 - Partly Cloudy -The Babblers say the humidity will be leaving by the end of the week -
So with our Dawn brunch in our tummies, down to pick up our Mad Radish CSA -
The trees are still clucking - probably some oinking too -
We got to park next to this Jeep and its khool stickers -




Pepper's treats for her three human puppies to give her -
I split up the items we would be sharing with Auntie Di & Khousin Emmy - and a cherry tomato for The Dog -
Tomato Tunnel -
Down to Dover's George Street -


Many times when I come thru Dover's Square, Soul Shine's Coffee Truck is there - and I think NEXT time I'll stop - so THIS was the NEXT time -
Maggie's Dad was getting some beverages too - he went the cold brew route - which I just can't do - we enjoyed chatting as Brian - the Soul Shine Roaster - was quite engaging - like a brewer speaking of his beers - we got to try some of his roasts - and at the end - 
This happened - it let loose - I was soaked - but the coffee was VERY GOOD - I'll stop next time too!
The rain continued - we were beyond wet - so we just ran in and left our goods for Khousin Emmy & Auntie Di -
I picked up a coffee cake too - Soul Shine had some of Banky's items - and I had ALMOST gone to Banky's earlie in the week when they showed over their coffeecake - 
Oh my - so tasty -
Our Mad Radish Overload!!!
I had added this to our box - and I was not disappointed - I've had Bearded Egg's Everything Bagels from a Mad Radish item - and they were incredible - 
Paying The Wet Former Farm Dog Tax - the human's shoes and clothes were beyond wet - I had expected The KhrossTrek's seat to still be wet SUNday morning -
Nap time -
Nap time -
Yep - nap time -
And yet MORE nap time -
Willow was reminding me that The 12th was a special day - so we needed to be ready to celebrate -
💜 Collar's BIRTHDAY - no worries Willow - I've got plans for us to surprise her -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

4 comments:

  1. I love cherry tomatoes too, Willow and we can't wait to see your birthday plans for Emmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know that Willow got her Mad Radish fix. Coffee cake looks yumster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe someone should tell the jeep owner less is more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lulu: "NO THUNDERSTORMS!!! Carrots, though, yes please ..."

    ReplyDelete