Monday, August 31, 2026

Monday MOMSday

When I saw her - I knew where she was heading -

The Nest Box -
Joined for a 'pair chat' -
Heading to 6pm - 84 - Mostly Cloudy -
After parking in the Foundry Plaza lot - the same one as was our standard for our trips to Maggie's Bistro -
It was the short walk up the block to -
This place just feels so comfortable -
The Specials Board - in addtion to their regular menu offerings - and the sweet treats -
I tried to avoid the lights and glare - this work is over the bar with the coffees - water  - utenstils - napkins - etc 

My Hot Choice - LEFT Turn Signal - Vanilla, almond, lemon cake flavor - whole milk -
Sweets To Go -
Auntie Di's Ari's Bagel - Everything bagel, Avocado, Arugula, Goat Cheese Crumbles, Over Easy Eggs, Balsalmic Glaze - Auntie Di had them leave off the red onion - this has also caught my eye but when Di said she was ordering it, I chose another that I had been going back and forth over -
Salmon BLT - Cajun seasoned Salmon, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, House Made Lemon Aioli -
like Auntie Di's -  A WIN - VERY VERY VERY TASTY -
I made sure The Dog Tax had some Salmon -
Auntie Di had chosen The Rocky Road Cookie - she said it was tasty -
Looking west on Philadelphia Street -and when we left and were at the light, a Falcon landed on one of poles by the church spire -
Looking east - back towards The Foundry - The KhrossTrek is just beyond the fire hydrant on the right -
Oh look - NO DOG -
Couslter Park light as I head back to The Khottage -
Another very pleasant lunch - 
Paying The Dog Tax - and thanked her for watching The Khottage -
My sweet choice - they get their Cinnamon Buns from Mr. Sticky's - and it was all I had hoped & expected -
I think she was happy to have her mom back -
💙
Oh how her mom loves to pluck and pluck -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

How is it the LAST day of August?

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

4 comments:

  1. That does look like a nice place to hang out. Your weather looks pretty "weatherish" this week. Here, it will progressively get a little bit warmer again,. but nothing like the horrors of the past two months.

    Woofs,
    Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie's Bistro looks like a fun shop and the food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lulu: "The food looks delicious there but for some reason our Dada keeps going on about the floors! His priorities are all messed up sometimes."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foodables look tasty and Willow seems to have all well guarded!

    ReplyDelete