There is a new entry on FALCON WIRE about the two surviving kidSS - Yellow & Green -
I popped over to check to see if any of The PFs were hanging out - YAY!
Heading to 7pm - 84 - Mostly Cloudy -
Tuesday's 'venture started with a trip to NBC - they had introduced a new pop up flavor - I had ordered two for pick up!
And two more may have followed me out -
I am always so taken by the decorating job done for the store's displays - so TASTEFULly done and attractive -
My backseat co-driver was set for the next stop -
I had gotten an email from TSC - and saw 4Health was $5off - we didn't need it yet, but I'll never pass up any discount for her Lamb & Rice -
The Flocks were well organized - and stayed inside their fence lines -
I had to snap this - and they were on the shelf as you see here -
Out to The WOObaru -
and throw the 35# in the khargo area -
![]() |
| On our way to the exit, as we passed Aldi I spotted this - and went down the row to get a shot - |
Auntie Di's GOLDEN Guernsey -
Our Cousler Park light -
Back at The Khottage - my Cinnamon Roll & Red Velvet - Auntie Di got a Chocolate Chocolate Chp and her own Cinnamon Roll -
I made a fresh cup of coffee and had my 'lunch' - VERY TASTY!
A full morning meant naps!
Zzzzz!!
Zzzzzz!!!
I did make a call to The ERC number for ES3 to work on the form needed to sign up for Medicare B - and the requested info was in my inbox Wednesday morning -
We did a 'venture trip down the street to CVS to keep Willow happy - and I made a visit to local York furniture business that TADN had used for decorating her porch to discuss window treatment for the front living room window - I want to treat The Khottage for the soon to be 11th Gotchaversary - choice of treatment was made - some color swatches came back with me - and Susie is coming over Saturday morning for measurements and more - as it was a wee bit warm, I put Willow in charge of keeping an eye on The Khottage - I paid The Dog Treat Tax in advance!
Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!
























The bundt cakes always look so delicious and we can't wait to see the new changes to your living room!
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Hey, our Dada was at a Tractor Supply place last week too, getting a trail cam for his parents to point at their bird feeder! I'm not sure if he saw any roosters though ..."
ReplyDelete