FrEYEday Scenes From The PF Palace -
******
Just about 7pm - 78 - SUNny - it was a niceFrEYEday around here - much nicer than what we are seeing on the evening news -
I wanted to get the latest Bundlet flavor before the 'pop up' left - but with a full day set for FrEYEday, I ordered two when I saw they were open until 7pm - which gave Willow her BONUS 'venture -
The store is always decorated so nicely - this time was no different!
The KhrossTrek Khargo was SMILING -
One for Auntie Di of course - we took it to her on FrEYEday as part of our early and busy one -
I enjoyed the Peach Cobbler very much - and would order it again in a blink -
I think Willow thought the route of I83 S meant a visit to Sweet Willows Creamery - with a PUP KHUP for her - but I told her we'll do that this afternoon!
We did get lucky on the return trip - I saw I83 N slowly big time - with PSP cars SO at the last minute, I was able to slingshot off at George Street - YAY!!!
Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!
















The bundt cakes look so yummy and they're the perfect size!
ReplyDeleteThose bundt cakes are so addicting! Probably will miss out on the peach one. I need one of their stores closer to me. Enjoy this beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteThose cakes are good, I used to work at one of the bakeries.
ReplyDeleteIt looks and sounds like it was a great day!
Lulu: "Bundt cakes, bundt cakes, roly-poly bundt cakes, bundt cakes, bundt cakes, eat them up, yum!"
ReplyDelete