Monday, June 29, 2026

Monday MOMSday

SUNday from The PF Palace - 

💚💙💚
Just beyond 7pm - 79 - Mostly Cloudy - as we prepare to be steamed alive -
This fella was seated over Auntie Di's shoulder at Moonlight Cafe -
We sent this to The Nice Nancy Lady in Denver wishing she could be with us -
Auntie Di's salad - soon to be dressed with Ranch - I didn't get one as I HAD ordered Chicken Marsala Panini - which would come with fries - but more on that later -
We split the appetizer feature - Tomato Basil Bruschetta - OH YUM!
Cheese Ravioli for Auntie Di -
And they had mistakenly made the Chicken Marsala DINNER - which was such a tasty error - I still have much of the pasta for a Monday meal -
Auntie Di kicked in The Dog Tax -
Oh look - A DOG!
Ready for payment please -
GULP!
YUM!
So furry proud!
Ready to return to The Khottage -
Nap time awaited!
Another card of congratulations -
From My Dad's Wife - I thanked her for the special surprise -

I wasn't sure how our SUNday AM would go, but we did rise without alarm at 7am - so the Sheetz ritual with ride for the newzpaperz was intact -

Then back for coffee & US time!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

5 comments:

  1. SuperYum on the ravioli and what a lot of teeth you have, Willow☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is multiple doctor visits for me. Sure not looking forward to the upcoming yucky temps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Java Bean: "Ayyy, with a chef like that running the place, it's got to be good, sí?"

    ReplyDelete