Ready for breakfast Mom -
![]() |
| Breakfast - |
Lunch -
Dad watching them in the afternoon -
Heading to 7pm - 65 - Mostly Cloudy - and BTW, whoever is missing their '9' please come and take them back with you - 😎
Once again, in case I forgot where the treats were kept...
Given with our favorite words!
Sips Cafe Day!
Waiting for their parents to finish breakfast - wonder if they paid The Springer Tax -
I deduced who the parents were and joked about bringing them some coffee - it turns out this is the mama and her boy -
Little did I realize I would get my own sips&dips cup on FrEYEday - especially after I was asked if we had made it in for ice cream yet -
Now off to The GKP to wrap the week -
Lunch and Lavender Lemonade -
YUM!!!
Tuesday morning I could see activity thru the front window's blinds - and I had a guess what was going on - so when I backed out to leave for The GKP, I confirmed my suspicions!
The messy nest workshop!
This was all done since Saturday morning - as I had opened the door to check on something - and this was not there -
So we have bird boarders in the back patio - The Starlings -
I think this is The Robins - in the front -
Like THAT, our weekEND is oh so close - and yes, The List is starting to come together - with a Saturday trip to Mad Radish for CSA Day!
Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!




















We are NOT looking forward to hot temps and installing the AC's It's only mid-May! What a handsome Springer!
ReplyDeleteThat Springer needs a treat for being so patient. And those birds should be paying you rent. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, things kind of look like that around breakfast time here, too!"
ReplyDeleteI love your waiting for a treat look
ReplyDelete