Lord PF hanging out with his family -
If you want to see more - including the LIVE CAM feed so you can see the fun feedings, here is the link -
And speaking of feedings, I hit the site before going further with putting this together AND
💚
Heading to 5pm - 56 - Cloudy- Frost Advisory went in place from Saturday night thru SUNday morning -
As I mentioned, when we have reason to be in this end of town - what we call The South End- Tapenade Bistro is among our favorite foodable spots -
One of our times here we'll have to do the DOG friendly seating there -
I went with The Bistro Salad - and I'm so glad I did - another diner noticed at she passed by our table whilst leaving and it caught her eye too!
Auntie Di went with The Bleu Cheese Crumble - with Shrimp - again -
Onion Rings too -
As I was taking pictures of our dishes, our server asked for my phone and said what fun would it be without this - I've called this Auntie Di and The Phantom Diner -
London Broil - aka DOG TAX!
My take home snack - it was FrEYEday evening's meal - that is The Dog Tax in the lower left corner -
Lucky me -there was a DOG in The KhrossTrek -
And The Dog started her drool -
Passed this leaving the lot - nice collection - with the proper priorities -
After returning Auntie Di to Khousin Emmy - the Cousler Park light was green - but we did need to stop at Stillmeadow and Church Road - TADN's place was left at this one -for many years, this was just a stop sign for those on Stillmeadow -
Back at The Khottage - my sweets - Auntie Di got a Dulce de Leche Cheesecake slice -
Whilst waiting for Auntie Di, I saw this come thru on Tapenade's FB page - so when we got to Tapenade, I snagged from the case and asked them to keep it for me -
Since we had entered May - I took down the flowery wreath and hung this - to be ready for July 4 2026 - I had gotten this on Kohls.com when ordering - we got Auntie Di one too - thought it was patriotic yet not too over the top or tacky - I was very happy with the choice -
Willow seemed to like it too -
Some napping of course -
She's so enjoying the open door - had it open for much of Saturday afternoon too -
With more fresh air napping -
Of course, time for us to ask
WHERE DID OUR WEEKEND GO???
Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!































More places should have dog friendly seating
ReplyDeleteYour meals look delicious and I haven't had onion rings in ages! yummmmmmm Love the photo of you and Aunti Di, Miss Phyll♥
ReplyDeleteLooks like the kids wanna flee the nest. A nice slab of beef for the dog tax too! Looks like it was a busy day!
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Our Dada says he can practically hear those onion rings crunching! He also says they are delivery systems for breading and dipping sauce or mustard ..."
ReplyDelete