Wednesday, April 29, 2026

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Soon I'm expecting to open the page link and see a FLUFF PUFF! 

Lord PF is ready to do his part - and fetch foodables!
Heading to 7pm - 56 - Cloudy - as we prep for MORE rain - but still so loving the temps!
After collecting our CSA, down to TSC -

Willow approved!
I tried to get a picture but she was busy watchin' something -
Now for her last WFH for April -







She was keeping me company for Monday morning's Payroll submission work - by 1030, I was off to The GKP and out of her hair!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

6 comments:

  1. That is one huge colorful rooster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we're in for a dreary Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great pics, Willow!

    Thank you for chasing up GoFundMe! They're really beginning to annoy us.

    Woofs,
    Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to have a lot of relaxing spots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Java Bean: "Ayyy, those are some big chickens! But just imagine the gigantic eggs they would lay!"
    Lulu: "Oh you sweet summer child."

    ReplyDelete