Lady PF was keeping The KidSSSSS - but - I managed to catch -
THIS!!!!!
Just after 7pm - 68 - Fair - it was a beautfiul day - and I'm loving the temps I see for the week!
After brunch, we headed to Mad Radish - and were treated to one of The Susquehanna Trail Eagles on one of the utility towers - in sight of its nest - and after the sadness from The Hanover Nest, it made me smile - one of THOSE smiles -
Pepper's Poultry Pals -
A happy former Farm Dog - especially when saw
The free range Butterhead heading her way -
She was still sad we wouldn't be going to see Khousin Emmy and Auntie Di but we did go by TSC for a bag of 4health - I had a $5 rewards coupon to use -
The new season's CSA starts this week SO we'll be here AGAIN!
Escorting our stuffs to The Khottage -
Asparagus - Mandarins - Shitakes - Sweet Potatoes - Lunch Salad Mix - Butterhead - French Breakfast Radishes - and sadly pinched off Red Scallions -
More Butterhead - I got to snack on some too -
I shared a stalk - bud end and some talk for me - this for The Veggie Vulture -
It is SO good!
Napping to the rain that arrived just after we got home -
ZzzzZzzz -
Monday's Salad - Butterhead - Shitakes - Asparagus - the last of a previous week's radish and scallions - Golden Beet - Olives - some carrot - and some Stacker slices - so good - I can't wait to build today's bowl!
Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!


















Fresh foods from the farm is the best
ReplyDeleteFresh foods from the farm is the best
ReplyDeleteQuite the veggie assortment for Willow.
ReplyDeleteYou and I both love our veggies, don't we, Willow!
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Crunchy vegetables! I can't get enough of them!"
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of you and the lettuce! #1 has been eyeing the green asparagus lately, but it's a tad on the pricey side over here still.
ReplyDeleteWoofs,
Ollie
ReplyDeleteWhat a delight to get your veggies this way! Every salad can be an adventure.
An eagle sighting is rare in these parts
ReplyDelete