Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thursday Thinking

There she is -
and there he is for a couple's breakfast at The PF Palace -



Yes!
Included in SUNday's 87 types of weather was a thunderstorm - Willow moved in to make sure I was okay!



You can't see what you can't see -
After our surprise visitor left, Willow kept looking for him to return - she had met Doug's dad before, but this her first time to show off her house - and her moves - I think he got the Wiggles' seal of approval -

He had seen this at his NAM's place - and it made him think of me - and he wanted me to have it - so 
Wiggles approves - and NAK would approve of GrayTheWolf being in her chair - I am hopeful I can place it over the sofa - 

Our thinking is THURSDAY is here - and OUR weekend will be here SOON!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Hurricane Ian was a real monster - so hope all of our friends have come through 'okay'
 

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Good of you to keep an eye on your mom, Willow. Humans get nervous with thunderstorms sometimes."
Charlee: "HUMANS get nervous. Right."